Please enjoy our list of legal stuff:
- Your privacy is super important to us. Your information will never be offered to a third party.
- We respect your inbox, so we email sparingly. Like a happy hour recap once/month and maybe a special email if there’s anything extra cool going on.
- This site contains affiliate links. This means we will receive a commission to help keep our site going if you use the links in our site to purchase a product from a third party. If you are uncomfortable using our links for any reason, please just use a search engine to find the website for the product or service you’re interested in.
- We hope you have a great experience with any third party we recommend (cause we sure did!), but we can’t be responsible for any third party’s service in individual cases. But if you ever have a bad experience with a company or product we linked to, please let us know so we can look into it and make sure we want to be recommending them!
- We’re not certified financial planners, certified public accountants, financial advisors, registered securities reps, or attorneys. We’re offering information for educational purposes only, based on our personal observations and experiences. You should check with an actual certified professional before taking action.
- We can’t be responsible for your financial results, even those based on the information presented on this site. You are responsible for your savings and investing decisions. We always recommend that readers do their own independent research and consult with certified professionals.
- There will be necessary omissions on this site. The whole point of this site is to present relevant information clearly. We have to omit a bunch of the situationally-specific details to provide clean, understandable info.
- We might make mistakes. As much as we try to be 100% accurate 100% of the time, mistakes can happen. If you think we’ve made a mistake, please let us know so we can look into it!
Thanks for reading!